Syngenta Flowers International Conference - Live!
When: Thursday 16 June:
- 10.00 AM Central Europe Time
- 11.00 AM Moscow Time
- 16.00 PM Beijing/Shanghai Time
- 17.00 PM Japan Time
Recording at the Syngenta Flowers Trials: The Netherlands, De Lier, Noord-Lierweg 14, 2678 LV De Lier.
Syngenta Flowers Business International Head of Marketing, Michael van Baekel interview the following line-up:
- Head of Global Marketing Flowers Emily Mason shares her excitement about #CAST2022 and #FlowerTrials and what it is to be working in the Flowers industry: "The energy is really good. Growers are excited to talk about their business, what's working and what the challenges are that they are facing. But also the Syngenta displays look really nice, with focus on efficiency, sustainability and some important marketing trends. Next to the novelties which are great of course!"
- Juul van Loon, Head of Syngenta Flowers Business International shares his insights on market dynamics in China, Japan, Russia, Rest of Asia, Australia, Turkey, Middle East and LATAM.
- Product Manager Steve Waters shows the exciting new innovations for APAC markets. Steve presents the Gazania Kiss, Pelargonium Pretty Little, Interspecific Pelargonium Calliope, Rosebud Astrid. He also shows vaious concepts Syngenta has developed for marketing the varieties better through the value chain, like the Bee-loved, pollinator friendliness, like the Lantana Bandana and Begonia Tophat for ecological type gardening.
More info: syngentaflowers.com/bi